Congressional Issues 2012
THE BURGEONING BUREAUCRACY
Department of Commerce
- close the Department of Commerce and, in particular,
- make the Bureau of the Census a small, independent agency;
- restrict the census to enumerating the population, make answering other census questions voluntary, bar statistical sampling, and scrub the planned annual American Community Survey;
- make the Patent and Trademark Office a small, independent agency or self-financing government corporation;
- eliminate programs that inhibit or subsidize trade;
- end all Commerce Department corporate subsidies and wealth transfer programs, including the Economic Development Administration, the Minority Business Development Administration, and the Technology Administration;
- eliminate the National Telecommunications and Information Administration; and
- phase out the functions of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, allowing them to be supplied by the private sector.
I appreciate your comments
Do you disagree with me?
I will thoughtfully, prayerfully, respectfully and
personally respond to your criticisms